In order to taste the power of silence ,you have to start with spiritual meditation...you have to rest in the deep thought: "I am a peaceful soul....the point source of sentient metaphysical energy that resides within the brain...regulate the physical energies of the body.... I now transcend to my bodiless stage moving out of the brain.... I the bodiless soul(Videhi) station myself....eight inches above the head within the auric field.... Now I am an embodiment of all the seven attributes of the soul and God, the Supreme Soul.... In the bodiless state I move to my original abode....the soul world...called Shanti Dham in a fraction of a second.... sweet silence reigns over here...there is no vibrations of thought-sound of motion here... I am in the close contact with my Supreme Father God Shiva.... the eternal source of all the seven spiritual energies...bliss...wisdom...peace..love..joy...purity..spiritual powers... I am being able to perceive those energies... as the hues of VIBGYOR... I see violent photons of Shiva Baba merging with those of mine to form a strong violent photon field of bliss ....this energy field of bliss spreads over the universe.... kindles like-photon fields of bliss in innumerable souls... such photon fields unite....to create waves of bliss.I repeat this process of visualization perception,reception and distribution with indigo photons of knowledge,blue photons of peace , green photons of love , yellow photons joy, orange photons of purity and red photons of spiritual powers...."
Apart from practice of meditation , we have to realize that there cannot be even an iota of silence and peace if our mind hankers after sense of objects.When these wordly carving and desire cease to push and pull the mind, the mind becomes calm.In order to attain the superb state of silence we should have this truth firmly rooted in our mind that objects are perishable and sensual pleasures are momentary.We should develop cosmic love, kindness, forgiveness,non-attachment and sweetness of temper;should not allow the waves of irritability,jealous,hatred and revenge to overtake us;for this we should look to the lighter side of the events and persons.When you consider the self as an instrument in the hands of God and maintain you link with Him ,you will always swing in silence and bliss.Then disturbance will never touch you. To be in a state of peace,follow the dictum. 'Don't think evil' ; don't talk evil; don't see evil, don't hear evil.Whatever is based on body consciousness is evil, such as thoughts, words and deeds deprive us of silence or peace, our original state of being.
No comments:
Post a Comment